Enterprise Smart Contract systems the easy way
Built for makers from our own experience with Blockchain.
Convector is and will always be Open Source.
Real world objects or concepts (like a token, a cryptocurrency, a contract, a car, a container, a user...) with specific characteristics (like a name, a owner, a deadline...).
Based on extensible decorators, it is possible to implement standards such as ERC-20 or custom, more complex, abstractions based on your business need.
What happens behind the scenes is handled by Convector and translated to the Blockchain you are implementing to.
The contractual relationships
Real world actions acting over objects (models). E.g.: build a car, transferring ownership, reporting an accident.
By defining a standard set of allowed operations, adapters can implement the logic at the specific application layer, whether it is the front end, the server or the Blockchain itself.
Blockchain business logic is no longer a rigid structure, one Smart Contract can be built on multiple Models and Controllers.
No need to patch or adapt your development experience to integrate Smart Contracts.
What can you build with Convector?
From a cryptocurrency for international trade, to a platform for saving the forests in South America, to a food traceability immutable record system. The limit is your imagination.
What makes it different
- Insanely lightweight. NPM downloadable.
- Native with your current development flow.
- Brings value from front end to blockchain.
- Runs natively on the Blockchain.
- Blockchain agnostic.
All those gadgets and packages you dream of having when getting started on Blockchain.
- Don't skip quality just because it's hard to build a testing framework for your project. Use Convector's.
- Setup and start in just a few minutes. Don't worry for dependencies or understanding the infrastructure. Just code.
A long roadmap of cool features:
- Documentation and API generation.
- Code to human-readable translator.
- Smart contract templates and standards.
- System Smart Contracts.
- Performance Testing.